At Simple Retail we are committed to providing you with the best customer service and support for your pharmacy.
Our Customer Support Team provides ongoing customer assistance, ensuring if you’re ever having a problem you can call a Support Helpdesk member who will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Our Support Includes:
- Automatic monthly drug updates for Aquarius Dispense
- Automatic monthly product updates for PennyLane POS
- Software and drug database maintenance
- Continuous improvement of the products through the regular releases of new features and enhancements
- Access to our Helpdesk for support on all technical issues, issues with reporting, new features integrated into the software, automatic patches and any issues with MediSecure ETP
- Support is available for our customers 365 days per year
- Virus and ransomware attacks are implicitly not covered, however our Support staff often spend a lot of time helping with these issues to keep your systems safe
Support: 1800 802 319 | email@example.com
Standard Business Hours
|Monday to Friday||8:30am – 8:30pm AEST|
|Saturday||9:00am – 5:00pm AEST|
|Sunday & Public Holidays||9:00am – 5:00pm AEST|
PBS Online Support
With our PBS Online Support we provide you with all monthly PBS Updates. Without these updates certain medicines may not be dispensed or claimed correctly, with significant financial and legal implications for a pharmacy. We ensure all PBS pricing is kept up to date each month and our PBS Online Support can help you with any issues that may arise from closing off claims. In addition, if for any reason PBS goes off line, Simple Retail can liaise with Medicare to resolve the issue for you.
Simple Retail is able to provide you with a one-stop-shop for your pharmacy support needs by giving you the option to have your Aquarius and PennyLane hardware supported by our dedicated Hardware Support Team. This includes trouble-shooting on hardware problems, networking issues and hardware replacement of faulty parts. Please contact us for more details and to include this in your support.
For our customers we have produced a number of quick ‘how-to’ videos on our website Training page. These provide easy to follow guides to some of the features of the product.